- Exploring every avenue of knowledge and talent for total development
- Enabling students to learn in an environment that would empower them to grow in Christian principles and to achieve excellent life skills and outstanding academic performance.
Training up God-fearing leaders for the service of God and Humanity
Our core values:
- Acknowledging that Jesus Christ and his teachings are central to the purposes of this school
- Assisting each student to discover and develop their strengths and gifts
- developing a caring school community which respects diversity and values fellowship
- Assisting students in developing a personal understanding and application of the Christian faith
- Providing a foundation upon which students can develop discernment, wisdom and leadership qualities
- Preparing students for on-going learning and fulfilling lives in a world of rapid change
- Fostering in students the development of positive relationships and interpersonal skills
- Valuing each student and their gifts and contribution.
- Using the available for excellence
- Home Economics Department – for college level students – Sotik Academy provides the work placement
- Early Childhood development Department – Sotik Academy provides the work placement
Our school is a home away from home for children and a center for academic excellence.